Auto Back Wash and Manual Screen Filter
Auto back wash and manual screen filter Structure and Working Principle
P-type automatic sewage filter is made of high-quality carbon steel cylinder, the special structure of the stainless steel wedge filter screen, flow direction valve and sewage drain. In the working status, flow direction valve is on, the water flow from the inlet into the filter, through the filter screen to the outlet (see Figure 1). When the filter needs sewage, flow direction valve closed, open the drain valve, water flows through the first half of the mesh filter, part of the water flow into the system from the outlet, the remaining water flow from the backside of the filter into the inside, automatic backwash the filter screen (see Figure 2). So that the entire washing process is operating normally, without downtime. Flow direction valve opening mechanism include sub-manual and electric type, when using an electric opening mechanism with clock control electrical control box, it can set the time required to achieve automatic cleaning sewage, then the outfall installed electric ball valves, flow direction valve and sewage electric valve to achieve linkage.
Auto back wash and manual screen filter Features
1.Small volume, low cost, no filter, a small amount of maintenance. Long mesh tube network life and high reliability.
2.High degree of automation, easy operation and management, long-term unattended operation.
3. Low pressure loss, energy saving, the use of the main channel hydraulic backwash, no need for backwash water.
4. Filtration precision: 1000-5000μm.
5. Easy to install, can be installed directly on the pipe, particularly suitable for field use under various process conditions.
6. Widely usage, ensure a safe operation of the water utility, simple and reliable method in any backwash process, can maintain uninterrupted normal operation.
Auto back wash and manual screen filter Function and Application
Auto back wash and manual screen filter is widely used in a variety of water systems, process water systems and industrial cooling water systems, especially in online 24 hours system. It can remove all kinds of mechanical impurities in water, ensure safe and reliable operation of system. Our filter is the ideal alternative products, the indicators can reach the same level of imported filters.
Auto back wash and manual screen filter Applications
1. The domestic water supply, water supply and pre-filtering for industrial water supply;
2. steel, petroleum, chemical, paper, automotive, food, metallurgy and other industries beginning circulating water filtration;
3. Fist stage of circulating cooling water filtration;
4. The water reuse, waste water treatment filter;
5. Central air conditioning, boiler return early filter;
6. Municipal, green spraying, irrigation, agricultural irrigation, drip irrigation water filter early.
Auto back wash and manual screen filter Models-Manual type
Auto back wash and manual screen filter Automatic type
|Model||Inlet& outlet||A||L||D||Flow rate|
|Single flow rate||20-1000m3/h(88-4400GPM)|
|The least working pressure||≤2.5bar|
|The pressure loss of cleaning||≤0.15bar|
|The highest temperature of working||≤150℃=302°F|
|The water consumption of self-cleaning one time||1%-2% of all water flow|
|Cleaning method||Using inlet water to backwash|
|Cleaning Time||30-90 seconds|
|Chamber treated method||Coslettizing|
|Working pressure||0.6 MPa,1.0 MPa,1.6 MPa,2.5 MPa|
|Filter precision||0.8-5mm(or customized)|
|Control panel chamber material||Carbon steel,304ss or 316L|
|Chamber material||Carbon steel,304SS or 316L|
|Strainer material||304SS or 316L|
|Strainer type||Stainless steel complex strainer|
Auto back wash and manual screen filter Pressure Loss Table
Auto back wash and manual screen filter Pipe diameter Installation Diagram
Auto back wash and manual screen filter Installation Precautions
1. The principle of selection:according to the pipe diameter, the premise of meeting the working pressure and flow, try to use a larger standard models.
2. backwash filter mounted on the front of various types of valve inlet pipe configuration. Install a shut-off valve in front of the filter,Install a drain valve at the bottom of the filter, horizontal mounting the equipment, pay attention to the direction of the arrow marked on the equipment, make sure it is consistent with the medium flow direction direction; if mounted vertically, should make the inlet up, the water flowing into the apparatus from top to bottom.
3. Install three days after the first wash, after wash once a month, according to the water quality after proper cleaning.
4.Installed in the negative zone.
5. filters and water treatment equipment for use, should be installed before the intake of water treatment equipment.
6. bypass can be installed in order to facilitate maintenance.
Auto back wash and manual screen filter Inner Structure
Auto back wash and manual screen filter Accessory
Auto back wash and manual screen filter Packing
If you are interested in our products,pls send your inquiry details to email@example.com